Bougazi VillaFanariotatika, Paxi (Paxos)
Tired of the bustling, noisy city? Are you craving for a quiet, peaceful retreat all by yourself and your family? Are you seeking a retreat far away from your worries, yet offering all the modern amenities you could need?
If yes, then pack your bags and head over to the Bougazi Villa. A quaint, beautiful villa located at a small distance from the beach and built strategically away from the pollution and noise of the cities. Offering excellent views of the glorious Greek beaches of Paxos, a stay at the Bougazi Villa is all you need to unwind yourself and feel pampered by the charm of Greece.
The Bougazi Villa has been built with spacious proportions, allowing you to feel free and relaxed. A terrace wraps the villa all around and has a swimming pool where you can soak yourself in the magical, soothing waters of Greece. The villa has two bedrooms, both offering stunning views of the beach. Planning on hosting a small event? The villa has space for that too! The Bougazi Villa is perfect for events such as a BBQ party with your friends and loved ones.
The villa has been equipped with a number of modern amenities such as WiFi, television, washing machine and so on. A fully furnished kitchen allows you to cook whatever you want, whenever you need it!
The Bougazi Villa is built at a distance of little over 1 km from the closest beach, where you can spend your evenings breathing in the fresh sea breeze.
● One bedroom with double bed
● One bedroom with two single beds
● Two bathrooms with shower
● Living room with flat screen TV
● Dining area
● Fully equipped kitchen
STAFF & SERVICES
● Maid service once per week
● Linen change once per week
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Transfer from and to the port/airport available with car/minivan
● Body massage
● Car, boat, bike rental services available
● Daily private yacht tour around Paxos
● Villa pre-stocking and grocery deliveries available
● Private chef services
● Personal training (Yoga, Pilates, Aerobic etc.)
● Travel and concierge service
● Beauty treatments
Nearest Restaurant 1 Km
Nearest Medical Center 2 Km
Nearest Market 1 Km
Gaios Town 1 KmNearest Bus Station 1 Km
Nearest Beach 1.1 Km
Paxos New port 3.3 Km
- Alfresco dining
- Baby cots
- Baby highchair
- Bath toiletries
- Bath towels or/and Bathrobes
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Pool towels
- Private pool
- Sun loungers
- Washing machine
Rates (Low season starting from)
- Per Night: €320
- Weekly (7d+): €2,240
- Allow additional guests: No
For Availability and Rates please enter your desirable travel dates on the Enquiry form
|Start date||End date||Per Day||Per Week||Extra Pax daily||Min Stay||24/06/2019||07/07/2019||377.00||2639.00||7 - days||08/07/2019||25/08/2019||476.00||3332.00||7 - days||26/08/2019||15/09/2019||408.00||2856.00||7 - days||16/09/2019||29/09/2019||320.00||2240.00||7 - days||20/05/2020||23/06/2020||320.00||2240.00||4 - days||24/06/2020||07/07/2020||377.00||2639.00||7 - days||08/07/2020||25/08/2020||476.00||3332.00||7 - days||26/08/2020||15/09/2020||408.00||2856.00||7 - days||16/09/2020||29/09/2020||320.00||2240.00||7 - days|
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- ● 61 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than eight weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded.● 31-60 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 59 and 31 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee.● 01-30 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 30 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of an early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee.
- Additional rules information
- ● PAYMENT POLICY -- We will require a 30% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival. ● DAMAGE AGREEMENT -- You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.