Kalliope VillaGaios, Paxi (Paxos)
Comfortable villa with private pool and sea view close to Gaios
As the smallest of the seven principal Ionian islands Paxos represents an ideal destination for a ‘get-away-from-it-all’ holiday. Chocolate-box fishing villages punctuate the pine-clad coastline whilst the interior is carpeted with an endless array of silver-leafed olive groves, glinting under the rays of the sun. A rare haven from too often frantic demands of modern life, time here somehow seems to pass more slowly and nothing ever takes place at too fast a pace.
Following the coast road from the port of Gaios, we climbed gently uphill to where the dense olive tree canopy is penetrated by occasional soaring cypresses and it was here, hidden away in a most remarkable location, that we stumbled upon Kalliope Villa.
One of only three recently-built villas (Theodora and Anastasia also grace these environs) this gorgeous home from home is expertly positioned to take full advantage of the most breathtaking views over the verdant hillside, town and glittering sea beyond.
Sitting in thoughtfully laid out and lovingly tended, landscaped grounds Kalliope enjoys a wealth of pastoral peace and tranquillity. Predominantly contemporary in style, this is a property designed for easy summer living and, with two bedrooms and two shower rooms, is a great choice for a honeymoon couple or smaller family.
Open-plan in nature, the ground floor has sizeable glass sliding doors that allow light to flood in and permit easy access to the spacious sun terraces and infinity pool. A rear door from the kitchen leads conveniently to the generous sized in-built barbecue and dining terrace while the double bedroom on the first floor has two private terraces, one on either side of the room, and an inviting four post bed taking centre stage. Furnishings, fittings, and decor throughout are all of an enviably high standard.
Numerous beaches are all within easy distance and good amenities, including several well-stocked mini-markets, are found in Gaios which is only about five minutes by car (or the more adventurous may wish to take the old goatherd path down the hillside, a distance of about 975m to its outskirts). Gaios has many appealing tavernas and cafés lining its waterfront, providing perfect vantage points from which to watch the yachts coming, going and quite often competing with the colourful local fishing boats for a choice mooring spot!
● Open plan living/dining room with doors leading to pool terrace
● Fully equipped kitchen with door to side terrace/BBQ area
● Bedroom with double bed and doors to the pool area
● Bathroom with shower
● Bedroom with Double bed and en suite bathroom with shower
● Two terraces (one open and one part-shaded)
FEATURES & AMENITIES
● Flat screen TV
● Fully equipped kitchen
● Ironing facilities
● Private infinity pool (7m x 4m)
● Shaded outdoor living and dining area
● Laundry room
● Landscaped garden with path, shrub and flower borders
● Private parking (50m)
STAFF & SERVICES
● Maid service every second day
● Linen change every second day
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Transfer from and to the port available with car/minivan
● Body massage
● Car, boat, bike rental services available
● Daily private yacht tour around Paxos
● Villa pre-stocking and grocery deliveries available
● Private chef services
● Personal training (Yoga, Pilates, Aerobic, etc.)
● Travel and concierge service
● Beauty treatments
Nearest Restaurant 1.5 Km
Gaios village 1.5 Km
Nearest Beach 1 Km
Gaios New Port 1 Km
- Alfresco dining
- Bath toiletries
- Bath towels or/and Bathrobes
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lounge / dining areas
- Pool towels
- Private pool
- Satellite television(s)
- Sun loungers
- Washing machine
After you book this home, your Concierge can arrange anything for an additional cost.
- Airport transfer
- Port transfer
- Private transfers
- Car rental
- Boat rental
- Fresh groceries
- Restaurant concierge
- Spa services
Gaios, Paxi (Paxos)
Pricing and availability
Minimum stay varies. Choose dates for a total trip price, including additional fees and taxes.
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Allowed Check-in: Mon,Tue,Wen,Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun
|Start date||End date||Per Day||Per Week||Extra Pax daily||Min Stay||22/07/2019||25/08/2019||430.00||3010.00||20.00||5 - days||26/08/2019||15/09/2019||320.00||2240.00||20.00||5 - days||16/09/2019||29/09/2019||205.00||1435.00||20.00||5 - days||30/09/2019||27/10/2019||120.00||840.00||20.00||5 - days||29/04/2020||12/05/2020||130.00||910.00||20.00||7 - days||13/05/2020||26/05/2020||180.00||1260.00||20.00||7 - days||27/05/2020||23/06/2020||290.00||2030.00||20.00||7 - days||24/06/2020||21/07/2020||380.00||2660.00||20.00||7 - days||22/07/2020||25/08/2020||490.00||3430.00||20.00||7 - days||26/08/2020||15/09/2020||380.00||2660.00||20.00||7 - days||16/09/2020||29/09/2020||240.00||1680.00||20.00||7 - days||30/09/2020||27/10/2020||130.00||910.00||20.00||7 - days|
Policies and requirements
- Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
- Smoking is not allowed
- Pets are not allowed
- Events/Parties are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Cancellation Policy
- ● 60 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than 60 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded.● 31-60 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 60 and 31 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee.01-30 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 30 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of an early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee.
- Booking policy
- ● PAYMENT POLICY -- We will require a 30% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival. ● DAMAGE AGREEMENT -- You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.
- Sort By: