Theodora VillaGaios, Paxi (Paxos)
2 BR Tranditional House close to Gaios Town
Houses with dramatic sea views are always an absolute delight to discover, particularly when they are set amongst such lush gardens and boast the level of quality offered by Theodora. One of only three select properties (sister villas are Anastasia and Kalliope) to enjoy this desirable, infinitely peaceful enclave, Theodora sits just above Gaios, the capital and primary port of sleepy Paxos.
Designed to take full advantage of the quite magnificent vista across the surrounding olive and cypress tree-clad slopes, over Gaios, to the small islands of Agios Nikolas, Pelagia, and the sea, Theodora does not fail to impress. Whether from the private pool, garden and generous terraces of the house exterior, the picture windows in each bedroom and the living area or the first floor balconies, you are never far from the mesmerizing and ever-changing tableau of sky and sea that spreads out to the horizon.
Internally, the open plan living accommodation is finished in soothing pastel shades with light, color-washed woodwork and cooling grey flagstone flooring; attractive fabrics in vibrant tones providing an eye-catching contrast.
Creating an additional degree of privacy that families or sharing couples may appreciate, one bedroom is found on the ground floor and the other upstairs (replete with two separate terraces and a four-post bed). We believe the combination of comfort, calm and alluring views offered by Theodora is irresistible and creates the perfect environment for easy relaxation, just choose your favorite spot, pour your favorite drink, sit back and enjoy. It is that simple!
● Open plan living/dining room with doors leading to pool terrace
● Fully equipped kitchen with door to side terrace/BBQ area
● Bedroom with double bed and doors to the pool area
● Bathroom with shower
● Bedroom with Double bed and en suite bathroom with shower
● Two terraces (one open and one part-shaded)
FEATURES & AMENITIES
● Flat screen Tv
● Fully equipped kitchen
● Ironing facilities
● Private infinity pool (7m x 4m)
● Shaded outdoor living and dining area
● Laundry room
● Landscaped garden with path, shrub and flower borders
● Private parking (50m)
STAFF & SERVICES
● Maid service every second day
● Linen change every second day
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Transfer from and to the port available with car/minivan
● Body massage
● Car, boat, bike rental services available
● Daily private yacht tour around Paxos
● Villa pre-stocking and grocery deliveries available
● Private chef services
● Personal training (Yoga, Pilates, Aerobic, etc.)
● Travel and concierge service
● Beauty treatments
Nearest Restaurant 1.5 Km
Gaios village 1.5 Km
Nearest Beach 1 Km
Gaios New Port 1 Km
After you book this home, your Concierge can arrange anything for an additional cost.
- Airport transfer
- Port transfer
- Private transfers
- Car rental
- Boat rental
- Fresh groceries
- Restaurant concierge
- Spa services
- Alfresco dining
- Baby cots
- Baby highchair
- Bath toiletries
- Bath towels or/and Bathrobes
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lounge / dining areas
- Pool towels
- Satellite television(s)
- Sun loungers
- Washing machine
- Bedroom 1
- 1 Double bed
- 2 Guests
- Bedroom 2
- 2 Double bed and 1 Folding bed
- 3 Guests
Gaios, Paxi (Paxos)
Pricing and availability
Minimum stay varies. Choose dates for a total trip price, including additional fees and taxes.
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Registration Number: 0829k10000509001
Policies and requirements
- Smoking is: not allowed
- Pets are: not allowed
- Events/Parties are: not allowed
- Children: allowed
You must also aknowledge
- Cancellation Policy
- ● 60 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than 60 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded.● 31-60 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 60 and 31 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee.● 01-30 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 30 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of an early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee. ● Paxosretreats.com Service Fee (3%) is non-refundable.
- Booking policy
- ● PAYMENT POLICY -- We will require a 30% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival. ● DAMAGE AGREEMENT -- You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.
- Sort By:
We visited villa Theodora and my review refers to the specific establishment that I have knowledge of. To my understanding Paxos retreats is a broker for many different businesses. We visited the place, a family of four with children aged 4 and 7 and they were thrilled. It is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the beaches during the day and the pool during the afternoon. The place has fantastic view over Gaios bay and is only 5’ drive from the port and the village. The afternoon breeze doesn’t let you feel the heat of August. 5 stars for location. Facilities are perfect with a nice BBQ and washing machine as well as dish washer and nesresso coffee maker.
The hosts are a very kind and hospitable family that are very discrete but always there to cover every need and every request.
Would highly recommend it and I don’t usually do so! Lol.