Mylos VillaArvanitakeika, Paxi (Paxos)
Villa Mylos is a modern, comfortable and spacious house, located approx 3.5 km from Gaios in a very quiet and beautiful area in the middle of the island, with the most amazing views of the west coast from its elevated position. The villa looks out over pine forest and olive groves and across the sea to the tiny island of Anti Paxos.
Open plan kitchen with a bar dividing the sitting/dining area, the floors are tiled throughout. The lounge has full-length wall to wall sliding doors opening up to the front terrace which runs the entire length of the villa and panoramic views across to the west coast.
From the kitchen, you can step out to the side terrace with a built-in BBQ and the same amazing views. Behind the villa, there are terraces in the woodland area.
Also on the ground floor, there is a bathroom with a bath and shower inside of the bath, 1 x double bedroom with patio doors leading to the front terrace. Stairs lead to the first floor with 1 x double bedroom with a lower window at floor level as the roof is pitched, with A/C. There is also a twin bedroom with the same type of window and a side high-level window with A/C, plus 1 x large shower room with facilities not en-suite, the shower has a tray to stand in but not a curtain and the roof is pitched.
The large swimming pool is on one side of the villa, surrounded by terraces and incorporating a pool bar, and a barbecue/dining terrace is on the other side, close to the kitchen.
There is the driveway leading up to the parking area and steps to the partially covered elevated terraces and gardens.
This is a very child-friendly property as there are gates that can be locked on the terrace so children cannot go to either the pool or down the steps.
● One Double Bedroom with double bed
● One Bathroom with bathtub
● Living room with a flat-screen TV
● Dining area
● Fully equipped kitchen
● One Double Bedroom with Double bed
● One Double Bedroom with Twin beds
● One Bathroom with Shower
STAFF & SERVICES
● Maid service twice per week
● Linen change twice per week
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Transfer from and to the port available with car/minivan
● Body massage
● Car, boat, bike rental services available
● Daily private yacht tour around Paxos
● Villa pre-stocking and grocery deliveries available
● Private chef services
● Personal training (Yoga, Pilates, Aerobic, etc.)
● Travel and concierge service
● Beauty treatments
Nearest restaurant 600 Meters
Paxos Medical Center 700 Km
Vlachopoulatika 300 Meters
Nearest beach 3.3 Km
Gaios New Port 3.6 Km
- Alfresco dining
- Baby cots
- Baby highchair
- Bath toiletries
- Bath towels or/and Bathrobes
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lounge / dining areas
- Pool towels
- Private pool
- Satellite television(s)
- Sun loungers
- Washing machine
Rates (Low season starting from)
- Nightly: €310
- Weekly (7d+): €2,170
For Availability and Rates please enter your desirable travel dates on the Enquiry form
- Minimum stay varies according to season 4 nights
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- ● 31 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than 31 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded.● 22-30 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 30 and 22 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee.● 01-21 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 21 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of an early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee.
- Additional rules information
- ● PAYMENT POLICY -- We will require a 30% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. ● DAMAGE AGREEMENT -- You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.